Easia Travel is a South East Asian DMC with 15 years of experience, operating in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand with over 30 thousand passengers a year, 15 local offices, 3 in Vietnam, 2 in Cambodia, 3 in Laos and 4 in Myanmar and 2 in Thailand. Easia believe in tailor making each itinerary to individual customer’s needs.
A dedicated English speaking team are fully trained on each individual client and the current UK market and can deal with your every need, they are also experienced in all destinations and travel at least 3 weeks a year. An office is based in Hanoi and Yangon to deal with all requests to make communication as easy as possible.
Easia Travel works exclusively with travel professionals worldwide – tours operators, travel agencies, incentive agencies and is happy to deal with any enquiries Luxury, Adventure, Incentive, SIC, Groups, FIT each enquiry will be dealt with by a team of experts
Key Differentiation Factors
– A human-sized company placing connection with local people at the core of our philosophy of travel.
– An extensive experience in the field, a thorough knowledge of the clients’ needs and wishes as well as a good understanding of the characteristics of each market sector.
– High quality services focusing on your satisfaction from the creation of the tour to the operation on site. We continually research and invest in new services and innovative products so we may provide the most exceptional experiences for clients.
– A multilingual team of experts and a dedicated sales advisor, highly trained and aware of your expectations.
– Services sold to travel professionals only (tour operators and travel agencies) in the respect of the distribution network.
– Responsive, flexible, available: our teams in the destinations are available 24/7.
– Efficient selling tools to learn and know more about our destinations e.g. Professional b2b website, webinars, Easia Academy (Coming Soon)
– Development of Exclusive products for our customers
Easia has a Sales Development Manager based in the UK who would be more than happy to come and talk to you about SE Asia and the product that Easia Travel provides.